Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 140 of 362


Another Friday which means Friday Night Magic at the store. It should be a good turnout tonight. I have a couple of errands to do before I hit the store, and a couple of other things I have to do when I get there, but before we open. It shouldn't be too bad.

In gaming news, I have been getting Tai'eres twitches again. I don't what will become of it, but this setting won't leave me alone. I'll probably get some creative burst, write some stuff, and that'll scratch the itch for a bit. Eventually, some years from now, I'll have something to play.

I also think this is related to a friend of mine coming to the realization that he hates D&D, but loves high fantasy. It's got me thinking of my own tangent of that road... Who knows and we'll see...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment