Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 147 of 362



It's Friday so it's Friday Night Magic time at the store, but that's not what's on my mind right now.

No, what's on my mind is the fact that our daughter just had her 8th grade commencement ceremony/graduation. My Pumpkin is growing up to be a wonderfully sweet, beautiful young lady. As a father, it scares me. I will have to beat boys off with sticks (or worse) as she gets older.

As much as I like to think that I am, I'm not ready for this. She starts high school next year while the boy will be finishing it. Between that and my constantly cracking bones, I am reminded of just how old I really am.

Sigh...

-- GopherDave 

1 comment:

  1. Just a reminder, I used to teach "Improvised Demolitions and Munitions", and if you need something in that area, I can probably point you in the right direction :-)

    ReplyDelete