Monday, August 01, 2011

Day 212 of 362


Hey All... The day got kind of screwed up. The lovely Loquacious wasn't feeling well, so I ended up staying at the store tonight and things got kind of screwed up. So I threw up a "place holder" entry to edit and add to later.

It's later. Not much happened today. I hung out with Lo on our date day. We talked about some various things, hung out, and had a good time. The store was mellow. About the most constructive things I managed to get done today is moving the store web site from one host server to another and to sign the store/myself up for a Twitter account (look for ArmoredGopher, you should find us).

Beyond that, I had some thoughts and passed some e-mails in regard to the two current games that I run... All in all, a mellow day. That also means I need to hit the ground running on Tuesday. There's a LOT to do, and it's not going to do itself.
-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment