Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 298 of 362

Yes, I know that I've been wearing a lot of blue lately. I promise, I'll break out of it tomorrow...

Okay... the girl has a doctor's appointment for Thursday afternoon. Loquacious and I have speculated a bit about what could be wrong with our darling daughter, but we'll leave the actual diagnosis to the professionals.

Gamewise, not much to report. We have a full slate of RPGs at the Gopher tonight. War of the Dead (Savage Worlds), Verdant Vale (D&D4Ee), and D&D Encounters all happen tonight. Should be a good time for those participating. Me, I'll be off in the corner pricing some of the everflowing supply of MtG cards.

Anyway, I have to go... Shipments are due in and I have to go to the store and pick up some stuff before we open in just over an hour.

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment