Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Day 312 of 362


Good morning... Running a bit late as usual, but I did get an early start on the day. Got up and gave Loq's car a jump start, then followed her to the auto parts store and got her a new battery for said car. So, I've been productive...

Heading to the store to receive orders. It's not that bad, except somewhere, with the earlier opening hours, we seem to have picked up a few regulars who pretty much hit the store right at open. This typically cuts into the flow of receiving, but I am slowly learning to live with it.

On the storefront side, T-minus two days before we go look at four more potential spots for a new Gopher hole. Part of me is very anxious to see places, while another part of me just wants to move on and choose from something we've already seen. I'm going to try to display some patience in this, but my gut is kicking at me. Once this weekend is over, we are hitting the ground running. It's going to take a lot of help from folks outside of Loquacious, Skribl, and myself to make this all work in the time frame we have. I'm confident we can get the bulk of it done, but it will be close.

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment