Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 332 of 362


Well... Last night's DC Adventures game was every bit as fun as I thought it was going to be. It was definitely missed and needed from my point of view. Thank you, KEJR!

Today was shipment day for the main order for the week. Nothing new, but a couple of special orders and some restocks. Last night, though, was busy enough that I had to place an order with our secondary distributor today to get some things restocked and cover some items that our primary distributor did not have. So, we'll have some more stuff either tomorrow or Friday.

I am going to attempt to get some move-related paperwork done today as I am not in any games. However, given how business has been lately, it all may have to wait until after we close tonight. It needs to get done, and I haven't been able to get it done at the store when we've been open. Taking said work home hasn't been much help lately, as I've developed the mindset that when I'm home, I'm *HOME*. Working 70+ hour weeks at the store, home is supposed to be the place where I decompress at least a little, and I have not been accomplishing much there. Still, this work needs to be done, sooner rather than later.

Beyond that, not much has changed... I'm going to try to catch up on some things, now.

Toodles...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment