Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 345 of 362


Another Tuesday... It's time to go make a couple of orders... It's time to receive an early order... and eventually it will be time to play my semi-paranoid, telekinetic private detective, Marathon.

The orders should be no issue. I do those on a regular basis. Last we left off in the game, we were facing down the Fatal Five. Now... Marathon is more durable than a LOT of characters in this game, but I'm not looking forward to receiving what could be an epic ass-whoopin'. This one is going to take some brains. I hope we're up to it.

Plus (and there is no real pressure here for KnightErrantJR), given the meeting Lo and I have tomorrow, I'm going to need a major stress release full of fun tonight. I know me, and the less stress I feel going into this meeting, the less likely I will need bail money.

Here's hoping...

-- GopherDave

3 comments:

  1. Any idea how much bail money you might need, compadre?

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Paul: Thank you, sir. From the sounds of it, we'll need it.

    @ Tom: Depends on which crime I commit... Battery or Homicide... Stay Tuned.

    ReplyDelete