Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'...


Things keep moving on here... I'm not as far on the point-of-sale as I would like to be, but I'm not worried. I'll knock out the last difficult shelf tonight, and then I have most of the weekend to actually work on it. It should be done by Sunday night. Once it's stocked with item numbers, I'll just have to update it with inventory numbers. That's actually pretty easy.

Even with "impending doom" coming down, I'm feeling my stress level lessen. We hired someone to lessen my workload. That combined with the boy turning eighteen and taking a more independent role in his duties at the store, things are going okay. I'm transitioning from "grunt work" to a more managerial role. Trust me, I still do my share of work, but it is different type now. It feels good.

Beyond that, not much is happening. Work proceeds apace for the convention and phase two of the "remodel" should happen shortly after that...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment