Saturday, March 10, 2012

All This *AND* A Bag Of Chips...


Last was Friday Night Magic... More like Friday Night Sardine Can! We had 38 people in playing last night, plus a few who a stuck around for the after-FNM event that usually happens. Then, after Skribl and I put the store back together, I helped him finish out some details for a Magic: the Gathering event in Indianapolis this weekend. *THEN* I went to bed for a four-hour nap.

Today, was supposed to be a Warhammer 40K event at the store. We had two folks and the organizer show up for it. It's odd... we get eight to twenty people who show up regularly every Monday for 40K League, but tourneys lately can't draw folks. Weird. Ehhh... we'll figure some stuff out.

Tonight is Shady's Terracide game. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm still of the opinion that something is missing from the game. From out of left field, the rest of the crew put racist bastard Ling in the Captain's chair, and that is proving interesting. Things went screwball last run, but we managed to get them worked out.

I'm tired, but I'm good. I'm hoping tonight is a good night.

We'll see how it goes...

-- GopherDave

FNM last night... Terracide tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment