Thursday, April 19, 2012

Getting Back To (Bloomington-)Normal...


Don't let the outfit fool you... I like REALLY LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS music.
Today was another day to place orders... we've gotten busy enough to place multiple orders a week.

Tonight is also a night to get my ears blown out... A band I like is playing about an hour from here (in Bloomington-Normal), and as part of my extended birthday present, I (and the rest of the family) are going to go see them. Loq and I have been to countless shows. We have taken Skribl to three that I know of, and I know that he's seen at least one show on his own. Pumpkin has been to one show to my knowledge, but this will be her first "metal" show. It'll be interesting...

There are several bands on the bill, but I'm really only going for two. This one and this one... This other band is co-headlining, but as far as I'm concerned, they could not exist and I'd not lose sleep. Sorry... not a fan. Maybe tonight will change that, but I'm not counting on it.

The next week or so will be frantic as we get ready for another huge event on the weekend of the 28th. Up to that time, it'll just be business as usual, with be pulling my hair out while frantically bouncing about like a decapitated chicken. Go me.

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment