Friday, June 15, 2012

Morning Is Too Damn Early...


It's early as as I write this. Earlier than usual anyway. Last night was odd for me. Tonight is Friday Night Magic at the store and I've got a ton to get done before it happens. It probably wasn't a good idea staying up until 2:45AM knowing this, but I finally started getting some work on the game system (DICEBAG) done.

Mostly, I created a simple logo which didn't make me wretch and I began stripping any genre-specific elements out of the current version of the rules and stuffed those elements into genre/setting modules. While I was doing that, I came up with a way to handle automatic-/burst-fire weapons in the system that is actually very workable. You'll begin to see this progress once I have time to set up a Scribd account, but that time is not now.

Off to be productive now on just 4.25 hours of sleep. Wish me luck...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment