Friday, August 24, 2012

Better... I Hope...


I awoke today with only a trace of the headache that plagued me last night. Now, my back is joining in this fray. Oh happy day!

Enough sarcasm aside, I'm starting to get back into good routines I had been dropping in the months prior to my vacation. This is a good thing. Now, if I can make the pain subside enough, I can get back to working out as I am certain my time in Indianapolis absolutely blew my diet away. I was down to 295 pounds when I last checked, so when I get back to the gym (not today) I will just how much damage I have done to my progress.

Beyond all of that, today is Friday which means Friday Night Magic. I am sort of looking forward to it tonight as it is one of our off-kilter draft formats. We'll see how it goes...

Until later...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment