Tuesday, July 02, 2013

No News Is No Drama...


Things are plugging along at the ol' Gopher hole... Sales are slower than I'd like, but that is just kind of what summer is like in retail in what is essentially a large college town.

Work proceeds apace on the Champions game. Once I post this, I have to fire off some e-mails, and then work on a couple of things. Now that I have some background from a few of the characters, I can start piecing some things together in regard to history. I have some things in mind that will be "public knowledge" and some things rattling around in my head that won't be. Whether or not the player's discover the hidden knowledge is entirely up to what direction we take the campaign.

Beyond that, life proceeds... I don't have much to say at the moment, but that's not all bad. It means the drama level is down...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment