Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 29 of 362/Winter War, Day 2


Day two of the convention sees the usual sleeping pattern emerge, as I basically took a three-hour nap last night/this morning.

As predicted, the reactions to my self-imposed makeover have ranged from amazement to complimentary. The compliments are very gratifying and I take them graciously. Those folks who are shocked and amazed typically respond with good-natured ribbing, which I've been taking with a smile and a laugh. These are my friends, after all.

Not much else to tell. Sales have been good, if not a touch better than expected. Today, my lovely wife and some friends start out at the booth while I head for the store and run the M:tG Mirrodin Besieged Pre-Release tournament.

If I can get through the next couple of days, I can take a much-longer-than-three-hour nap...

peace... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment