Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 41 of 362


Once again, nothing much is going on here. I keep meaning to write a couple of non-"Day X" entries and keep getting sidetracked by things at the store or the need for sleep. Perhaps tonight I can get some things worked on and thoughts hashed out for the blog.

According to UPS, they have delivered the replacements for the navy sweaters I initially ordered that didn't fit. I'll probably throw one of those on tomorrow as its a "new" color for the rotation and very utilitarian. Now I'm just going over the charges for the shipping the second shipment with them. I understand they want to charge me shipping and why, but if their initial garments had fit in the first place, there would not be a second shipment needed. Basically, how this pans out will determine if I continue doing business with them. To my absolute shock and surprise, the Gopher sweaters have been a big hit and people want some for themselves. So, we will likely have more business for SOMEBODY down this line in the future.

Thinking about it, I'm going to try to work on the "Gopher Mafia" hoodies were having done for some of our friends who have been there for us. If I can get something akin to usable, I'll post it for opinions from the blogosphere.

That's it for now... Time to actually start my day...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment