Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 42 of 362


Well, the navy sweaters finally arrived, and wouldn't you know it, these are a touch too big. Now before anyone begins congratulating me on sudden weight loss, there is a reason. When I first ordered the whole batch of sweaters, the embroidery place were out of my first choice in navy blue. We ran with a substitute, which was a different garment by the same manufacturer. When I got the sweaters initially, they (and only the navy sweaters) were too small. The rest were usable. After a bit of wrangling, I substituted and upgraded to these. Now, here's the issue and I should have seen it coming. I already owned a black sweater vest done with the same garment type as what I upgraded to. It's a 2XL and it fits perfectly. However to keep things simple, I stuck with the 3XL sizing that I had ordered originally.

Overall... whatever... It looks good and fits well enough that it doesn't look too disproportionate.

Tonight is Friday Night Magic at the store, so we should have a good crowd. The boy will be there to help me and that'll be appreciated. Beyond that... not much is happening.

Until later... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment