Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 255 of 362


Okay... today started with a bit of a hiccup, but has since straightened itself out. we'll know more later as conversations are had with others.

Not much happening at the store today. Casual MtG and that's about it. I tried to get KnightErrantJR to run DC weekly while the D&D game that runs every other Tuesday takes a break, but he's not buying into it. Poop.

There's still packing for my trip to be done. I'll get the bulk of it done tonight. I have a touch more laundry to do for it all, but that can also be done tonight and tomorrow. If all goes well, by about 1:30PM Wednesday HighSign and I should be on the road to Madison. I'll see some old friends there and hopefully make some new ones as I learn more about what I am doing in this retail gig.

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment