Sunday, October 02, 2011

Day 274 of 362


Hey all... It's Sunday... I'm expecting a semi-lazy day at the Gopher, but my expectations have been wrong before. If all goes well, I'll get some work done that we've been putting off for a bit. If not, well... it will get done eventually.

Last night, I came home and did nothing except eat stew, pig out on a little ice cram with the daughter, and hang out watching TV with her. It was exquisite... I needed that more than I knew. Plus, I got about nine and a half hours worth of sleep in one sitting. Let's hear it for sleep! YEAH!!! GO SLEEP!!!

So... I'm actually ready to go. I'm running behind a bit as the dog wanted some playtime, but not enough to worry me. I should go, though, so I'm not totally behind. Take care, all!

-- GopherDave

2 comments:

  1. I think there may be a bit of wish fulfillment involved in Marathon having the ability to go without sleep indefinitely . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ate my ice cream?!!!! Phooey.

    Glad you had a good night, dear.

    ReplyDelete