Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Day 276 of 362


Getting an earlier than usual start for me, but given what I need to accomplish today before I get to the store, I'm still running behind. How does that keep happening?

In gaming news, I finally kicked a dying game to the curb. I'm sad to see it go, because it started off with so much promise, but in its last few months, the game has been pathetically limping along. Mostly due to real life obligations between players, myself, and the store. Speaking of real-life obligations, I may have another one to deal with this Saturday, but I'm not certain yet. God bless external family drama... =P

In other gaming news, tonight, the New Guard go up against Black Lantern Hypertime Marathon, along with Black Lantern Amanda Waller, Black Lantern KGBeast, Black Lantern Conduit, and Black Lantern White Magician (Does that make him grey?). I'm really looking forward to it, as KnightErrantJR always has something fun planned up his sleeve.

Anyway, stuff to do. I would have done some of it earlier, but none of the places I needed to go to open up before 9AM. Go real life, go...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment