Thursday, November 03, 2011

Day 306 of 362


It's Thursday of Superhero week. Tuesday was a bust due to some real-life things happening in KnightErrantJR's life, but that's cool. It happens. Tonight, I get to play my shadowy energy projector/brick, the Dark. He's WAY less cynical than Marathon ever thought to be, despite being a cab driver in Chicago in his "secret" life. Also, somehow, he's being looked at as a leader on this particular group of people. That... was not expected...

Beyond that, Loq and I continue to look for new Gopher holes, but progress is slow as we are trying to coordinate three schedules (mines, hers, and any showing agent that's involved). When we know more, trust me, we'll let you know.

Looking at the time, I realize that I need to go. "Talk" at y'all later...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment