Friday, November 04, 2011

Day 307 of 362


Hey there... It's Friday, so that means Friday Night Magic. It should be good, as usual. On other fronts...

I think I have what the girl has pretty much recovered from. If so, the only thing I can say is that this sucks, and while I know that I'll get over it in time, that time looks to be no fun.

The sickness made the game last night pretty much a non-starter. I was not on my game and it showed. Even as a player, I think I managed to drag the game down with me. I apologize to my fellow players if that's the case.

I still have game stuff going through my head. I started a design journal for this iteration, only to find one I had started earlier this year that said pretty much everything I was saying currently. With that work already done, I can (hopefully) proceed to think in a forward manner, and not revisit the same stuff in my head repeatedly.

In about an hour, Loq and I are looking at a couple of potential spots for a store move. I don't want to say I'm not expecting much, but I wasn't expecting much out of our current spot, and its served us VERY well over the last few years. Thus, I might be surprised. We'll keep people apprised of what is happening, once we determine a path. Promise.

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment