Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 327 of 362

Yeah, I noticed the giant hair after I took the pictures. It's gone now...

Yep... It's Black Friday... Currently, we have no specials going on at the store, but if you come in and buy enough, GopherDave will make you "such a deal", you'll hardly believe you're walking out with money in your pocket. =P

Seriously, though... Other than normal business, all that's going on tonight is Friday Night Magic.

My day yesterday, though, was Heaven. I got to spend the day with my family and not worry about he store. In fact, I didn't get "store twitchy" like I usually do on one of these days until about 9PM. That's about 2-3 hours later than usual. I'd like to think I'm getting better at letting go, but we shall see.

Take care... shop defensively...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment