Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 342 of 362


Late night last night, but a good one. I was flying solo and we had one of our largest FNM turnouts of the season. I am a tired puppy. On top of that, we have the huge Geiken Family Benefit today. For details of that, see a couple of posts below. It looks to be a good time. We'll be auctioning off over $2100 worth of stuff, and raffling off two (semi-generic) tickets to the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts. Basically, the tickets are good for any non-benefit show you wish to attend for the 2011-2012 season.

Yours truly will be playing auctioneer, and things will be kept at a rapid pace. I don't play when I sell stuff. It's very much shock-and-awe... Get in-Get out-Leave no doubt of the sale... That's how I roll... =P

Speaking of rolling, I need to get going. Things gotta get done...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment