Monday, January 09, 2012

Settling In...


The new look of the store is starting to settle in on me. We'll be doing a bit more work tonight, but it's mostly of the clean-up variety. One of our main goals is to arrange things so I can set up the new POS system so I can enter stuff on it as I have time. If we can do that, then we might not have to close for for four days after the convention at the end of the month to do inventory and get things into the system. On that one, stay tuned.

As of this point setting up said point-of-sale system is phase two of this project. Once phase two is complete, we move onto phase three, which is putting up more slatwall in the front area and moving the POS station there. The look will change greatly in time, but it will look ten times better than before... I just gotta get used to it...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment