Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A New Beginning...


Tonight, I'm jumping into a Pathfinder game run off-site (away from the store) by one of our semi-regulars. I've never games with the folks playing before, but I'm not too worried. There's only been a handful of people in 30+ years of role-playing that I am reluctant to sit at the table with based on past experiences with them.

I'm still trying to decide what to play, but am leaning toward either a base rogue (my fallback position) or a LN (or even straight Neutral) cleric that channels negative energy, but has the Healing domain as one their focuses. The healing/harm dichotomy is fascinating to me and if I can find something in the game world upon which to hang some character motivation, then I think we will have a winner. With a basic concept in mind, I can generate the stats/skills/etc. fairly quickly. We'll see how things go tonight.

Other drama seems to be settling down for the time being, but I attribute that to the participants not being around right now. I'm fairly certain the next time a few key elements and I get together, the results won't be pretty.

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment