Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Still Catching Up...


Wednesday... Normally Wednesdays are when delayed orders come in and I play a bit of catch up. With my trip out of town this weekend, I'm about a day off and this has become the main shipment day for the week. Thus, I'm about to head off to the store and do what needs to be done.

One potentially coronary-inducing milestone passed as of yesterday, though. Skribl graduated high-school in typical-for-his-DNA seat-of-the-pants fashion. Translation... Barely. He's a smart kid, but as unmotivated as they get in regard to school. Now, he's out... on time... on his own terms. With that, I no longer have to worry about Skribl in the educational sense. He'll do what he feels he needs to, but on his terms, and in his own time.

Will I still worry about him? Well, yeah... I don't know of a parent yet that has stopped worrying about their children. But now, with one of the major milestones of adulthood crossed, Loquacious and I can worry less...

-- GopherDave

1 comment:

  1. I think the boy takes after tc, Uncle Lee, his dad. I'm proud of him and I am proud of you and his mom as well...you guys did good.

    ReplyDelete