Saturday, May 05, 2012

Tired, Busy, and Giddy...


I'm rather late blogging to due to the 3-hour nap that passed for sleep last night and the release of the new Magic: the Gathering set today. I've been active and busy all day.

Went and watched the Avengers last night. In a nutshell, if you like superheroes and superhero movies, then go see this movie... NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went in with some high expectations due to how much fun the Captain America movie was, and the Avengers absolutely *SHATTERED* those expectations. It's *VERY* good. The new Batman flick is due in mid- to late-June, and I would not be surprised if the Avengers was still in theaters kicking the backside of all comers when Pointy-Ears shows his head. Do not get me wrong... I *LOVE* the Christopher Nolan Batman movies, but for sheer fun, they pale next to Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, and Hawkeye.

I'll stop now. I'm rambling because I am tired, so I shall alleviate the fatigue issue...

-- GopherDave

2 comments:

  1. There was so much awesome in that movie that words fail me . . . for now.

    Hulk and Loki's quality time is probably one of my favorite moments, however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... I enjoyed the Hulk/Loki "conversation" immensely. In face, most of Hulk's non-verbal reactions were some of the best bits of the film.

    I'm going to take the wife to see it tomorrow as she hasn't seen it yet...

    ReplyDelete