Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10 of 362


Okay... Day 10 of 362.

First off... YAY! I've reached double-digits in the streak! AWWW! I've got 90 more days to make the three-digit milestone of 100!

However, that does mean I can break out more of my extensive (and ever-growing) necktie collection to show off. Okay, that last bit only really excites me. =P

So, 10 of 362. That means that I have achieved 2.76243% of my goal. It's a small percentage, yes, but it'll grow.

Today at the store we have our next Warhammer 40,000 league starting up. It's an escalation league starting at 750 points and increasing by 250 points every two weeks for the next eight weeks. We're also using a rules variant called "the Rules of Engagement". Looking over the document, it seems harmless enough, but deeper thought indicates that it favors the horde armies like Orks, Imperial Guard, and even Tyranids to a lesser extent. *SHRUG* We'll see how it goes. If nothing else, hopefully our players will have a good time with it.

Tonight is a night where I get off from the store early as I will be relieved by my lovely wife. I'll probably just come home and zone out with the kids. If I am feeling productive, I'll work on my HERO6E/Champions game for Wednesday night and actually have something prepared (GASP! SHOCK! HORROR!).

Ehhh... who knows... the day is young and I still have stuff to do.

Until later... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment