Thursday, February 03, 2011

Day 34 of 362


Not much new to report. Got an update on our product from Wizards of the Coast. Probably a Monday or Tuesday arrival for product that's supposed to be here by today. Our other suppliers took the initiative to insure us this product would be here on time, so why can't a huge company like WotC?

Beyond that, life is as it ever goes. We have a Pathfinder RPG, some MtG players, and my Deathwatch game going on at the store tonight. Deathwatch will be simple as four of the seven players have to make new characters. The bulk of our time will be doing that. The plus side is that they get to integrate material from the new Deathwatch book, Rites of Battle. Rites of Battle contains some very tasty and some very overwhelming stuff within its pages, and I'm certain my players can't wait to use it.

I know I owe y'all a Monday Music for this week. I may have to do two next week, although my lovely wife, Loquacious just showed me how to schedule posts the other day. That means if I get on a roll, I might be able to do two or three reviews at a time and be good for a couple of weeks. Hmmmmmm...

Until later... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment