Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 45 of 362


Happy Valentines Day to all of those with someone special to celebrate it!

To those that don't, I will offer my deepest sympathies. I understand if the day makes you cranky and/or mopey, but I will not let you ruin it for me and my most beautiful Loquacious.

She is the reason why I am posting later than normal. We got up early, got dressed, I took pictures for the blog, and then we left to go spend the day together. I won't go into detail about what we did, but I did spoil her *WAY* more than she's used to and I did everything I could to make her feel special today. I hope I did an okay job... =)

Currently, as is usual for a Monday night, my darling Loq is at the store blowing doodz up with her Black Templar army. Rock on, beautiful... Rock on...

-- GopherDave

1 comment: