Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 50 off 362


Yes... those are dice. We own a game store. We sell a fair amount of dice. It seemed appropriate...

Another milestone has been achieved. Fifty days straight of doing this whole personal upgrade thing. In anticipated celebration, I busted out a new set of cuff links. Woo?!? Again, stuff like that excites only me.

Anyway, today we have a WH40K tourney at the store, and, if I remember, I'm taking some pictures to post later tonight/early tomorrow.

After the tournament is our HUGE World of Darkness game, which means I get to go home early, relax, and catch up on blogging content that doesn't show just clothing.

Until later tonight... GopherDave

2 comments:

  1. "...content that doesn't show just clothing."

    Um. Really? Is your blog now going to feature age-restricted content?

    ReplyDelete