Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 48 of 362

New tie from thetiebar.com. I'm really digging that site...

Another busy, semi-early day. I have a bunch of errands to run before I get to the store, then more to do once I get there.

Anyone who says you'll work less owning your own business... shoot them in the face for me, please. Just sayin'...

I have a couple of non-"Day XX" posts ruminating in my head, but haven't had the time to commit them to any form of writing/typing. One is an idea I had during my previous blog, and had promised to post more than once there, but it's finally coming together nicely from a mental standpoint.

Looking at the week, it'll probably be Saturday night before I post any real content in terms of games. My plan is to knock out the next couple of Monday Music posts and then dive into meatier things. As for additional REGULAR content, I'm looking at doing character write-ups for various NPCs from my games and PCs that I have played (or are currently playing) in other games. Anyone who'd like to see that, pipe up, and I'll see what we can do in terms of scheduling...

Glancing at the time, I have to get going. Errands to run and such, among which is a Deathwatch game to plan...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment