Thursday, March 03, 2011

Day 62 of 362


Hey, only three hundred more days to go at this! I do have to admit that the sweater/dress shirt/necktie-thing has pretty much become a habit again (yeah, I've done it before), and it's barely registering in my mind when I get ready in the morning anymore.

On the store front, I have a Deathwatch game to run tonight. I have ideas for it, but no real preparation. I'm almost ready to chuck a game of mine or two just based on time. I have lots of ideas for games, but time to really run them. My Wednesday HS6E/Champions group suffers the most because Wednesday is shipment day and I have no register help in the store on that day. I have been stuck at the counter for upwards of forty-five minutes, which is a good problem to have when you are a business owner, but plays hell when you are trying to run a game and keep things on track. I know my players understand, but it's still not fair to them.

Until later... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment