Friday, March 04, 2011

Day 63 of 362


Hey there... Another Friday means another Friday Night Magic at the store. I don't expect the shockingly high numbers we got last week due to a "holiday" that happens with the local university, but I do expect it to be fun. Tomorrow is MtG: Mirrodin Besieged Game Day and I also expect that to be fun, but long.

What I'm looking forward to is tomorrow evening when the beautiful Loquacious comes in and takes over the store. Don't get me wrong. I love what I do. However, I am beginning to appreciate the breaks I do get from the store more and more.

My plans are to work on a couple of Monday Music posts and HOPEFULLY get some Tai'eres content written up and posted. I took a look at one of my earlier posts and realized that what I had written for y'all as a taste of what the world of Tai'eres is like would (with a bit of revision) be a good set-up introduction for the setting/rulebook which is early stages of production. TRANSLATION: I write what I can, when I can, when inspiration hits me.

Until later... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment