Saturday, March 05, 2011

Day 64 of 362

New tie from the Tie Bar... I am REALLY liking that place.

I took this close up to show the red in the tie, but all I've really shown is that I'm no photographer. =P

I also broke out the hexagonal cufflinks for today. Again... not a photographer.

Today is MtG: Mirrodin Besieged Game Day at the store. We have around 17 people signed up already out of the 32 we're taking today. Time will be crunched in that we have our mega-huge World of Darkness crowd coming in starting at 5:30PM.

It'll be chaotic and stressful, but I love my job, and I will have able help from the boy, so things should be good. I wish I had more time, but the store awaits. I should have more posted tonight as I will have an early exit... =)

peace... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment