Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 101 of 362


Just another Monday. With Loquacious off playing 40K, I get kicked out of the store early. I don't mind. It gives me time with the kids, which I don't get near enough of.

Tonight's agenda consists of dinner, some game reading, and possibly a movie. The movie in question... Machete. Yes, showing this movie to my 17-year old son and 14-year old daughter pretty much takes me off of any "Father of the Year" lists that I might be on, but I don't care. My kids will need therapy due to many of my actions as a parent earlier in their lives. Showing a sexplotative, over-the-top, B-movie flick to them at this point in time in their lives... ...meh, that's a drop in the bucket, folks...

See ya!

-- GopherDave

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, there is a guy on Paizo's boards discussing how to talk to his 10 year old daughter about Pathfinder ogres and how their entry mentions incest and necrophilia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the "if it makes you feel any better" department, my son's first computer game was Castle Wolfenstein 3d (he was three years old at the time). He loved shooting the doggies...

    ReplyDelete