Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 106 of 362

Today's outfit is completed by my dice cuff links and some grey trousers. Why no pictures? Because I suck as a photographer, that's why... =P

The birthday weekend continues... Today, we have a MtG: Deck Builder's Toolkit Beatdown going on. Everyone gets a toolkit, makes a deck, and beats the crap out of each other with them. It's a lot of fun, and it levels the playing field more than most forms of competitive magic that I've seen. Plus, as far as I know we were the first ones to come up with it. =)

Once again, my lovely Loquacious is coming to watch the store so I can play. Then, she's kicking me out as the World of Darkness game that she helps run will be taking over the store, so I get to go home early. Woot!

Beyond that, life's pretty good. I'm 44 and hating every minute of that, but at least I'm still younger than my brother (who'll never see this, but I'm still getting the dig in on him... ...'cause I can).

Peace... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment