Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 103 of 362



Actually got up on time this morning... Kind of surprised at myself. As for the above, I usually take several pictures each morning and pick and crop from the best of the bunch. Today, I couldn't quite pick. I like natural outdoor lighting better than indoor lights, but sometimes that creates glare and wash-out that I am just capable of avoiding due to my lack of skills as a photographer. I do find it odd though that if you hand me a video camera, I will get you a great shot, but if you hand me a still camera... ...my results vary wildly.

Today at the store is the receiving of the first big order of the week. Later tonight is a Star Wars RPG and hopefully the start of the War of the Dead, A Savage Worlds-powered zombie apocalypse. Beyond that, there is a contract that I have to finalize writing and a few other things to get done.

peace... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment