Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 115 of 362


Today was weird as I suffered a second straight night of insomnia. I finally did get to sleep, but I got far less than I would have liked. Loquacious ended up working a half-day at the day job, so she opened up the store. I came in later with late lunch for both of us, then I stuck around to handle some of the small rush that happened.

Overall, nothing too horrible happened. Still a bit tired from the last couple of nights.

I ran both of my Champions games this weekend, and each was a blast. You can read the write-up for the Saturday group here. The Sunday group doesn't have anyone enterprising enough to write out their adventures to them, and I barely have the time to scrawl what little I do write here at this blog.

Speaking of time, I have more stuff to do...

peace... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment