Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 120 of 362


Hey all! It's finally a relatively sunny day in Midwestern Paradise. It's still pretty windy, but sunshine is something that's been in short supply this month.

Today at the store we have a Warhammer 40,000 Apocalypse happening. Those are always fun and a joy to watch. Then, later tonight, I have the Phoenix version of my Champions game going on. Two of my five players have already said that they will not be there, so the run may not go off as planned. I need to get ahold of a friend to see if he'll even be back as work has kept him out for a long bit. Originally, it was only supposed to be for a few weeks, but that has been pushed back many times now to Mid-May.

Beyond that, that's it. The more I write, the more I realize this is turning into more of a daily life journal, and less of a blog. When time permits, I will be trying to change that.

peace... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment