Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 117 of 362


Still fighting insomnia and sickness. I hate it because my body needs rest to fight off the illness, and yet, I can't fall asleep until 4AM or later over the last few days. Ugh.

On top of that, when I normally get into these fits of wakefulness, I also tend to get creative as all hell and at least sketch out something like a new set of RPG mechanics, the core for an adventure, or even the basis for an entirely new game setting. This time around... meh... It's not happening. I blame the sickness.

Beyond that, we have struck up a deal with an outside vendor to increase our inventory of MtG singles. What he has brought us for now is honestly kind of janky, but there are promises of better stuff in the future. I have seen the man's inventory. He has half a million cards here in town, plus another half million at his parents' place in Indiana. Of course, much of it is bulk commons and uncommons, but there's good stuff there as well.

Overall, life proceeds apace, and while things could be better, they could also be far worse. Thus, I'll count the blessings I have instead of bemoaning the ones I don't...

peace... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment