Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 193 of 362


It's actually a quiet Wednesday at the Gopher. Since MtG: M12 comes out this Friday, I pushed orders back a day. Thus, Thursday will be *VERY* hectic With shipments, cracking booster packs for singles, pricing, sorting, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Beyond that, Jeff Rients is running Boot Hill and we should have a little bit of Warmachine happening today... and I'm not hugely involved with any of it...

That all said, I'll still be busy... I have a fair amount of prep work to do for the M12 release, I need to get off my backside and do some graphics for the web site update we are planning, and we have some cards I to get priced sleeved and into the binders.

Busy times here at the Gopher... Busy times, indeed...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment