Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 194 of 362


Another day here... I'm heading off to the store to handle "purposefully delayed shipment day". We have a LOT of stuff coming in. Mostly Magic cards in the form of stuff for the release of M12, but there are some other things in there as well...

Later on, I get to play in Zug's Champions game... In a bizarre twist of irony, I am playing a version of my VERY FIRST Champions character, the Dark. The ironic part is that the first game I played this character in is where I first met Zug (as a fellow player). After that game flew apart after something like six runs (the GM literally disappeared), I didn't see Zug again... ...until 20+ years later when he steps into our store to buy something.

I love this business... =)

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment