Monday, September 05, 2011

Day 247 of 362


Hey all... it's Monday, and I am up WAYYYYY earlier than I am used to. Why? Well, I'm going to go have breakfast with the lovely Loquacious and one of her good friends. It should be a good morning.

Today is Warhammer 40K, so I should be the one going home early tonight. Going home, you ask? Should I not already be there as it is Labor Day, and should not be working? I say to thee, NAY!!! We are hardcore gamers at Armored Gopher Games. The ONLY three days we are closed are Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas...

...and there are days I very much regret that decision. This is sometimes one of them. Overall, however, it doesn't bother me that much. Why? Because holidays are best spent with friends and family, and the Gophers are both to me. They rock, and give me endless amusement and satisfaction. In return, I let 'em "drop by the house" pretty much anytime... =)

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment