Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 252 of 362


Hey there... It's Saturday. Today at the store we have a fun MtG event (Magic Celebration). It's basically an all day mini-masters event. It looks to be a good time.

On another front, my Champions game for tonight got canned. One player can't attend and another player dropped leaving us with only three confirmed attendees right at the start of a fight with five villains. Add to that the fact that one of the heroes is a pacifist/buffer character, and events are just lining up for a "hero beatdown". I swear, if I didn't know any better, this game is trying to die and I'm just not letting it yet.

Finally, today is the day we go to pick up my (very late) gift to Loquacious for our 20th anniversary. It's a custom jewelery piece of (roughly) my own design. I'm looking forward to it. Pictures will be displayed.

Gotta go... a store awaits to be opened... =P

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment