Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Day 248 of 362



Off to make orders and spend money... It's getting to the point of having to watch what I spend right now. With my business trip coming up in a week and the new MtG: set coming up right after that, it's gonna be tighter than I'd like, but we'll manage. Also, it seems that our esteemed local competition has seen fit to acknowledge our presence by finally acting like..

A) ...we exist...

- and -

B) ...going after a chunk of the market we have been soundly kicking his backside in.

From a business perspective, Fun and Games aren't always fun and games. Knowhutimean?

On a gaming note, tonight I get to play the telekinetic cynic, Marathon. I always look forward to this game. We've a great mix of players and the GM is fantastic.

I wish I had more to say right now, but looking at the clock, I wouldn't have time to say it.

Cheers... GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment