Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 261 of 362

How sick am I? I didn't realize I wore this same exact combination eight days ago, until I was putting togther today's blog entry... Sad...

It's Monday... I'm still trying to hack up a lung, but I am better than I was yesterday, so that's a good sign. Still trying to puzzle out my gaming situation, but right now, I'm more focused on trying to get well and running the store.

Also trying to get things in line for the uber-stupid-what-was-I-thinking MtG: Innistrad Pre-Release coming up this weekend. We've just about got everything in place, except prizes which I am hoping to work on in a few days. Where we're going to store them is beyond me.

Anyway... I'm getting back to work. Y'all take care. I'm going to go find my lungs...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment