Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 262 of 362


It's Tuesday, so that means order day at the store. I'm going to in and keep it as lean as possible, with our bonkers Innistrad Prerelease coming up, that will take some coin.

On the sickness front, well... I'm still sick, and it's looking like I won't be fully recovered before doing the marathoin this weekend. I will gut it out though. Speaking of Marathon, tonight is DC Adventures at the store. One of these days, I'm going to figure out how to link a PDF into one of these entries so y'all can take a look at him from a mechanics standpoint. Last I remember, we're dealing with some time travel jankity-jank, and that I need to crush Skeets for generally being too optimistic.

Later... GopherDave

2 comments:

  1. "I am very sorry to bring you to a level of stress that causes you to contemplate my destruction, Mister Marathon, sir. Perhaps I could access a nice video on alternative forms of stress relief. Would that lighten your mood, sir?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Skeets... Could you please bring up the video 'Black Lanterns and You'? I believe we might need a refresher on how to deal with our current situation." -- Marathon

    ReplyDelete