Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 264 of 362


It's Thurday... We should have Pathfinder: Shackled City and Champions: Chicago 2 (Electric Boogaloo) happening tonight.

I'm up early to deal with a situation involving one of the children's places of academic achievement. It shouldn't be too terrible, I'm just not digging the hour at which I have to be awake. I swear I should've had another hour of sleep in there somewhere.

Preparations proceed apace for the ginormous MtG Innistrad Pre-Release going on this weekend at the store. We're not fully prepared, nor do I think we will be, but we'll be close... and close is good enoough for me right now, as I'm still sick. I'm on the tail end-feeling better side of being sick mind you, but still ill, and this weekend will do nothing for my immune system. Yay...

That's it for now... more as it springs to my head and I actually have time to type it...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment