Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 283 of 362


AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... Late night means running late. Got here in time to open the store, but not much else. Then we had customers as soon as I opened the doors. Good problem to have as a merchant, and I'll take it all day, every day, but it it does make it maddening when you still have trash to take out, orders to do, tables to reset, etc.. I will admit, I pretty much do this to myself, so I am the only one to blame. Ehh... I'll forgive myself later.

The Champions game on Sunday went "okay". I say okay because while what time we had was solid, I was up helping customers for most of the session. Overall, I think we managed to squeeze in about an hour to ninety minutes of actual table time. Depending on what happens, this game may go on the chopping block as well due to my own guilt of currently not being able to give my players what they deserve in regard to GM attentiveness. We'll see...

I'd love to talk more, but I can't... got stuff to do...

-- GopherDave

No comments:

Post a Comment